My Blog List

Sunday, January 20, 2019

How can I make this happen.

Hey all, I LOVE outrun and retrowave to my core. As a novice producer I work at a my pc and laptop, but as of late I’ve been wondering. I’d really love something even more portable than my laptop, is that possible in any way with that retro sound? I know it goes against all thought to consider OP-1 and OP-Z, being they are not retrowave AT ALL. Looking for that 80s analogue and digital sound is all that matters and you could not get farther apart with those instruments but the portability makes me curious. Is it possible on these devices or does anyone have any other workflows and suggestions? I am quite curious about how I could do this or if it’s just simply not possible at this time... I know some of these ideas can be controversial e.g. no laptop, OP-Z. But just give me an honest opinion for someone who absolutely is crazy for this movement. Thanks all!



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 10:36PM by Smileyspencer http://bit.ly/2MjBZlr

No comments:

Post a Comment