My Blog List

Thursday, March 21, 2019

[SUGGESTIONS] What is the chillest of Outrun music? Something to listen to while cruising with the windows down, keeping the RPMs lower, looking for a nice shop that sells driving gloves and/or hook blade knives.

I have Gunship, my GOD they're good. I could chase the Broken Sun to them for days. Trevor Something is good for cruising. Carpenter Brut is a little too intense often times (except Anarchy Road, one of my favs), same with Perturbator.

Anyone know of some others that are just chill. I mean, I run and gun through traffic, at war, I need Carpenter Brut. But once I get off the Slab and dip into my burbclave, I like to mellow out some, like a smoke break after a firefight.

Any suggestions?



Submitted March 21, 2019 at 12:19PM by S4MH41N https://ift.tt/2Cw7JQi

No comments:

Post a Comment