My Blog List

Friday, March 1, 2019

Willing to share part of a story that I was working on in 2014.

As the title suggests, I was hoping I could send over portion of the story that I started in 2014, thing is I am horrible at writing and I was hoping someone could take it over and use it for nosleep. I hope you can make it a terrifying series for nosleep. This is for anyone who is interested. Thanks for your consideration and I hope this gets turned into something awesome.

Story Below: Urban Decay: A Hurricane Without Water

Ever since I moved to Detroit, in August of last year. I have always been fascinated by the run down buildings and homes that are abandoned. That was my first mistake thinking that it was only localized to impoverished areas of the metro area and now I realize that it's too late, but let's start from the beginning.

On August 23, 2014, I had the privilege to go visit Fort Wayne in Detroit, Michigan and it was an amazing experience, which got me interested in urban exploration. Afterwards I started to drive around Detroit and see what there was to offer in the ways of exploring abandoned buildings.



via reddit https://ift.tt/2tGLi6t

No comments:

Post a Comment