My Blog List

Saturday, April 27, 2019

What kind of clubs/bars to go to for that Outrun feel?

For the first time ever I live in a big city. The Houston Sprawl. I know NOTHING about night life, and am sort of a hermit crab, but I do fine in crowds if I can be anonymous.

I want to try checking out some bars or clubs, but I'm looking for a certain vibe, a certain atmosphere. I want something along the Synthwave lines. Something like from John Wick when he goes after that Russian kid in that club. Maybe even something where it's okay to dress nicer than you would at a sports bar.

Anyone know what kind of bar/club I should look for? Hell, if you're familiar with Houston and have specific suggestions, that'd be great. But if not, even just some tips on what type of place to look for would be cool.



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 02:04PM by S4MH41N http://bit.ly/2L8h4F0

No comments:

Post a Comment