My Blog List

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Synthwave Swimwear

Hey Outrunners - summer is coming and I need a new swimsuit, and I'd love to get some synthwave/vaporwave (men's) swim trunks, because where else to best wear magenta and orange wireframe palm trees and sunsets than at the pool/beach, right?

BUT I've been having trouble finding anything good! The only place I've found that sells swimwear was Vapor95 and I didn't like their stuff, and most of the other synthwave/outrun/vaporwave clothing merchants only sell shirts or hoodies.

So I figured perhaps the /r/outrun community might have some suggestions for places to go? I dig the classic cyan+magenta look sure, but my ideal is more towards the purple/magenta/orange +wireframe palm trees and/or the "outrun sun" (I dunno if there's a better name for it, but you all know what I mean).

Thanks!



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 03:06PM by illuminerdi http://bit.ly/2LV5r4v

No comments:

Post a Comment