My Blog List

Friday, June 14, 2019

Help a girl write the history of Retrowave!! Pls fans

Hi it's me again, was here a couple of days ago asking how I should name the Retrowave/Synthwave concept in my written thesis about it! You helped me, luv u, but now I need some help from all of you fans!

All I need is some good sources, if you know any, that talk about this concept properly. If you know good and documented articles, websites, I would be so grateful! This is a fairly new concept, so I am having difficulties finding good sources, I'm still searching, but you could make my life easier if you already know some good references! I am trying to contour the history of this whole concept.

Thank you!



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 12:49PM by agatathenormalgirl http://bit.ly/2wWwulQ

No comments:

Post a Comment