My Blog List

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Outrun games for PS4?

So I’m looking for a type of game and I’m hoping someone can help. So I want to find a game that’s maybe like 80s 90s style, possibly like 3D but not super high resolution, like if you look up drift stage, sort of that kind of look would be really cool. I do not need the game to look a certain way though, any style will do but like retro or futuristic are both cool and of course outrun style, I’m starting to just be rambling. Ok the point is I want to play a game where you kind of just drive and don’t really have to do much. I mean like maybe an obstacle every once in a while is good but I’ve seen games like neon drive that look really cool but the problem is it’s a rhythm game not a driving game, you aren’t actually really controlling the car you can shift lanes and that’s it. That is exactly what I don’t want, although that game looks cool, I want a more relaxing game where I can just drive and zone out in the outrun aesthetic. Thanks guys! An example for what I kind of want is OutDrive on steam on pc, but I need something for PS4.



Submitted February 15, 2020 at 05:43PM by sgtstewieaj https://ift.tt/37uQVG7

No comments:

Post a Comment