My Blog List

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Outrun jackets?

Anyone know of any outrun-ish bomber type jackets? Looking for something somewhat similar to the the jacket Ryan Gosling wears in drive with the scorpion on it, but I don’t want to wear some replica of the one from the movie because I feel like that’s just kind of cringe. Looking for something somewhat simple with a cool design. Nothing over-complicated or dumb. Just a simple cool design like the scorpion. Something with a car or something would be acceptable it doesn’t have to be an animal and for the most part I don’t even want it to be. Just if you know of a cool jacket that somewhat goes with outrun, let me know. Thanks! (Or even if it’s not outrun, any cool bomber jackets appreciated!)



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 02:17AM by sgtstewieaj https://ift.tt/2xoYuC7

No comments:

Post a Comment