My Blog List

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Retro, but not outrun, clothing style?

Having to go to work, I need to look good so I can't just wear a brightly colored shirt with outrun theme on it.

Still, it would be nice to add some of the outrun/retrowave/synthwave into my clothing style.

This is when I saw Irving from Mr.Robot. It's instantly clear he comes somewhere from the 80s with his clothing style. I would skip the suit though - too hot for it in my area.

What other characters or real people would you suggest to look at for examples of a similar "80s" look? Pastel colored long sleeve shirts is probably the first item on my list. Everybody was probably wearing jeans back then, but not sure it would fit the look.



Submitted July 15, 2020 at 02:28AM by aaverin https://ift.tt/2ZtU3kZ

No comments:

Post a Comment