My Blog List

Saturday, August 15, 2020

For those nostalgic evenings drive by the beach

Hello there lads, I might be new here, but I'm no stranger to the great aesthetics and wholesome community behind this (can I call it?) movement.

In hope that I don't sound pretentious, I'm going to share with you a track of mine, in all honesty, the only one I've made (so far) in a retrowave style. I mean, I might make techno for the most part, but synthwave, vapor, retro and all of that great '80s music just has a sweet spot in my heart.

Here's the link guys, do whatever you want with it, I mean, it's yours to listen to if you want, I don't pretend nor expect anybody to :)

Nikhoski - Sunset Boulevard

Cover art

With love from another synth enthusiast, stay safe out there.



Submitted August 15, 2020 at 07:23PM by Nicotrinico https://ift.tt/3iOaeAv

No comments:

Post a Comment