My Blog List

Monday, August 3, 2020

Let's do a headcount - how many of us got here from industrial / EBM?

Used to listen to that shit in high school (together with metal, kinda goes along), mostly stuff like Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, Suicide Commando, Combichrist, Panzer AG, Wumpscut etc. I'm not talking about Nine Inch Nails cause I'll get booed for mainstream ;) but his instrumental works are amazing too

Then I had a long obsession with liquid dnb and trance

A few years later and I got absorbed into the whole synthwave/outrun/retrowave thingie. Seems quite an organic development.

Anyone else with me? I recently rediscovered all the old albums I used to love and I see a lot of influence coming from there... I think people here might even enjoy this older genre once they get a taste for something new



Submitted August 03, 2020 at 10:32AM by PanFiluta https://ift.tt/3if63gT

No comments:

Post a Comment