My Blog List

Sunday, November 8, 2020

A very special playlist - Retrowave Megalist

Hey everyone,

For the past year I have been working on this playlist adding to it as new stuff comes out and as I find things that fit. It's called Retrowave Megalist and it's the best collection of upbeat retrowave with vocals out there. I've been able to add 7 tracks over the last 2 months and that's a lot because this playlist has a very particular feel to it and so I thought that would be a good enough reason to post it here.

This isn't just retrowave, it's retrowave with vocals and not just any retrowave with vocals, it has to feel right and be happy and upbeat rather than slow and dreary like most synthwave with vocals tends to be. There is a bit of synthwave with vocals in here (Mostly The Midnight because of course). This is the type of playlist you can leave on repeat endlessly and never get sick of it. 97% of songs have vocals. Currently the playlist has 235 songs and is 16 hours and 38 minutes.

Retrowave MEGALIST - The best Vocal Retrowave playlist on Spotify

I add to this playlist anytime I find something that fits and I'm always on the hunt, this playlist so far has probably at least 100 hours worth of time spent listening to tracks to see if they fit or not.

Cheers.



Submitted November 08, 2020 at 09:39PM by SkidRowTrash https://ift.tt/35b1HU8

No comments:

Post a Comment