My Blog List

Monday, November 2, 2020

Setting up an Outrun Room - Advice needed

Hey, new here and hoping for some help.

I'm not new to the vaporwave / outrun music and aesthetic but I haven't been super involved in a few years.

I took up Bob Ross style landscape painting (check my post history!) and am considering starting a youtube channel. I really want to lean hard on a nostalgic feeling and nothing really does that for me like these genres.

I'm trying to find a tasteful way of crossing bob ross with outrun or vaporwave aesthetics while also not over compromising my lighting because the painting really does need to be shown clearly or... whats the point lol.

I've looked on YouTube and most of the room builds are geared towards younger people on a shoestring budget or college kids renting a place out. I own my house, I make good money, and we can basically do anything reasonable.

I just want a sick setting that will instantly set me apart from other youtube artists, the channel will be as much of an artistic effort as the paintings are.

I'm just hoping for some ideas or products that you think could get me on the right track.

Thank you!



Submitted November 02, 2020 at 09:33PM by AHPx https://ift.tt/3mHa53u

No comments:

Post a Comment