My Blog List

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Any musicians/producers/djs out there?

Hi guys. I am looking to take on a new project i've been thinking about for a while.
I am a strong drummer/songwriter with decent experience in production and cubase pro.

I want to maybe start a band to enter the synth/retrowave area in the future. For now i would love to discuss ideas about how a project like this would work, and if anyone's interest then see what we can pull together.

(I would like to stress that yes, while one could DJ this music by themselves.. i have a vision in creating a band and experience , light show, video show etc. It would be interesting to entertain the idea)

I would be more happy to talk to anyone who likes experimentation and loves the genre of music and can see a vision of having a band to recreate the atmosphere, and could see it as future 'big stadium' music.

(DJs, keys, producers etc welcome, i am open to doing music over the internet)

Anyway. So yeah. Ideas, thoughts, and people welcome :)



Submitted February 21, 2019 at 08:55AM by TheBeardyPirate https://ift.tt/2BG4XYz

No comments:

Post a Comment