My Blog List

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Searching for a music.

Hello guys! First of all i want to say sorry for my english. So I heard a song about 3-5 years ago. I don't remember the name of it, and I don't remember the name of the artist(s). Only I know is the video clip. So the camera was went trough some rooms with different things in it. Not rooms. More like hangars(?) I don't remember all of the rooms but i think in one there was a spaceship, in the next one there was a nude woman, in the next one there was a statute, and the last room that i remember there was some luxory car maybe bentley with 2 high end woman in it. I don't listen so much outrun music but the sound design was like the songs in hotline miami or Mr. Oizo the church. I searching this song for months because it stucked in my head and i used to listen it a lot in those times. I welcome any tip or idea. Thank you!!!



Submitted June 11, 2020 at 01:32PM by bencev4 https://ift.tt/3dXghRg

No comments:

Post a Comment