My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2020

Looking for aggressive and intense synthwave!

Hello!

I'm running a sci-fi roleplaying game and I love playing music to enhance the mood for my players and myself. I am looking for aggressive and intense synthwave music to play during action-packed scenes. I prefer songs that follow one single mood through the whole track, e.g. no "ups and downs" with solemn piano bridges followed by heavy synths. I prefer no vocals at all, but I might be fine with backing choirs and such if they're low key. I find vocals, at least vocals in languages my players and I understand, distracting.

Give me everything you got. Single tracks, artists, albums, playlists, whatever. One more note: I am making a playlist on Spotify, so if your recommendation is only available on Soundcloud or YouTube that will unfortunately not be useful to me.

Essentially, if the track makes you visualize cybersoldiers firing laser rifles, that's what I'm looking for. Please and thank you!



Submitted September 14, 2020 at 06:42AM by Gycklarn https://ift.tt/3hsO3yw

No comments:

Post a Comment